Home Improvement Gallery


Bathroom-in-british, these are the two british sisters who were 'gassed to death' in a bathroom while visiting pakistan for the anniversary of. Maria and nadia rehman from preston died in a suspected gas leak in gujrat pakistan the pair were in the country for the, two british sisters have reportedly been found dead in the bathroom of a hotel in india the girls believed to be aged 17. Two british women have been found dead in pakistan the foreign office have confirmed pakistani media reported that the, by taking the action to click anywhere on this page or by clicking the "continue to site" button you agree to allow us and.

The women aged were visiting the country with their parents to honour their late grandfather according to, two british sisters have tragically been found dead in a bathroom from a suspected gas leak in pakistan maria 24 and nadia. These are the two british sisters found dead in a bathroom from a suspected gas leak in pakistan maria 24 and nadia rehman, two british sisters have died in pakistan after reportedly being found unconscious in a bathroom the women aged. Islamabad the british sisters who were 'gassed to death' in a bathroom in pakistan have been pictured for the first time, lahore jan 20 pti police in pakistan's punjab province on monday did not rule out a "foul play" in the mysterious deaths of two pakistani origin british girls who were found lying unconscious in.

A case has been registered against the incident gujrat dunya news - two pakistani descent british sisters were found dead in a bathroom in gujrat according to dunya news the incident took place